Monday, April 7, 2014

Facewash

Now a days ,I hardly buy or use soaps.I am not having any skin problems or allergy to soaps .Very soon ,I may develop some.This is because,I end us using facewash to cleanse myself ! I am not super rich  ! In fact ,I am trying to economise !

My terrible teen of a daughter, has been buying face washes left ,right & centre.She elects facecleansers & then discards them, one by one.How can I, just throw them away ? I decided, that I must use them.Since there are so many,I felt, that the best way to utilise them was to use them as body wash .

I use them completely.After  the squeezing actions stop working,I roll over a rod on the facewash tube to extract what little is left.Then ,I painstakingly fill the facewash tubes  and or containers with water & shake them vigorously.And keep them for a day or two.Then ,I pour the watery contents & use them to wash myself

                                             Picture is for representative purpose only.

When the prices of the face cleansers ( across all brands ) are extracting all my money,I must go all the way to utilise all the washes till the last drop ! And ,yet,I feel, my methods are still wanting in this regard.

I  am cross with them who asked my daughter to do something about her pimples.On second thoughts,I must bill them, for all this  brain wash. All these face washes have been brought by her to deal with pimples & acne.My advice, that pimples will go away after some time cuts no ice with her.

One of the face cleansers which is one of the most expensive ones was found to be allergic for use.I use it now ,only for hand wash ! After all this never ending exercise ,I am sure ,I will be left faceless. I may be even wiped out ,  as I am using  them to clean up my body as well !

I must admit, that all these face wash ,cleanser,scrub,pack are just misnomers for brain wash !

This is the sixth post for the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014

Sharing blog posts of two of my felllow bloggers :

Sfurti Sinha

Afshan Shaik

14 comments:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Whew that is an expensive thing to be buying up and moving on to the next. Goodness.

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
herding cats & burning soup.

Prathima Rao said...

That's a good usage. Why waste? I sometimes use the leftover shampoos along with the detergents to wash clothes. :)

Shail said...

I love that about all of them being 'brain wash'. Indeed that is what it is. Loved the underlying humor.

Pooja Abhay said...

I love the humor here. What a nice way to put a message across.

vasrao@gmail.com said...

Yes,Burning Soup,they are all damn expensive ! That is why I have to use them as body wash.

vasrao@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vasrao@gmail.com said...

Yes,Prathima Rao,I believe in no wastage.

vasrao@gmail.com said...

Thank you,Shail Mohan for appreciating the humor.

vasrao@gmail.com said...

Thank you ,Pooja Abhay for liking the humor & the message.

Unknown said...

I love that you don't waste it. I stopped buying them few years back, rather use besan and haldi. Sometimes I use left over body wash/shampoo as handwash. Just mix it with a few drops of olive oil and little water. It works fine :)

JANU said...

hahaha...loved this one. Harini and her antics :)

Afshan Shaik said...

haha that was a fun post. Teen troubles eh ;) I feel like I know ur daughter a bit now ! Facewash- brain wash . Good comparison Vasudha

vasrao@gmail.com said...

Thank you,Sfurti ! By using up all things wasted by my kid,I feel, I am doing my bit of eco living.

vasrao@gmail.com said...

Thank you all...Richa,Janaki & Afshan for smiling, as you read this !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...